WebStat fills the growing need for simple, low-cost web-based HVAC automation systems.
Standalone thermostat control is a thing of the past. Yorkland proudly introduces WebStat, a powerful, web-based communicating thermostat system by Honeywell.
The Honeywell Webstat controller communicates over the LonWorks network to perform building management control of T7350H communicating commercial programmable thermostats through a web browser - without DDC cost or complexity. The network is configured using web browser pages.
WebStat speeds up engineering, eliminates installation problems and lowers installation cost by programming, commissioning and graphics into a single plug and play tool.
WebStat also lets the user track everything from temperature and humidity to discharge and outdoor air temperatures.
Alarms can also be set to notify designated personnel in the event of an unwanted change. Additionally, WebStat saves installation time by self discovering all the thermostats on the network.
WebStat offers more time and energy saving features than standalone commercial thermostats. No special software.
Standard on board features include:
- Remote monitoring and remote programming - Internet-based control and accessibility delivered to you and your customers (anywhere in the world) avoids on-site service calls and allows for cost-effective troubleshooting.
- Plug and play Installation - Simple plug-and-play setup and a programming wizard literally walks the installer through, to get the system control up and running quickly.
- Universal programming, commissioning, and graphics tool - One tool plus Internet access is all that is needed for programming, commissioning, and graphics design, eliminating software installation problems and lowering total installed cost.
- User customization - Customize user privileges through WebStat's multi-user setup and privilege selection, allowing you and your customers to decide who can make adjustments to critical systems parameters and who can't.
- Economizer integration - WebStat enables free cooling and turns control over to economizers or demand control ventilation when appropriate.
- Event and holiday scheduling flexibility - 365 day programming maximizes the building's occupancy schedule without requiring special changes for holidays and events.
- Trending and alarming - track everything from space temperature and humidity to discharge and outdoor air temperatures, receiving alarm notification via e-mail to help catch problems earlier, reducing downtime and comfort issues.
- Floor plan graphics function - view thermostat locations via custom floor plans (up to five) saving time by not having to review building schematics.
- Thermostat self-discovery - WebStat self-discovers all thermostats on the network saving installation time and cost.
Wiring diagram generation tool- automatically creates a customized wiring diagram for every thermostat in the system, improving installation time and reducing field wiring mistakes
Check out the new T7350 Commercial Programmable Thermostat
Upgrade from the T7300
- Power More Power - More Accurate - More Versatile
- Simplicity Only 4 Models Cover most Applications - Configure with Palm ™ Device
- Reliable and Functional 48 hour back-up - 365 day clock - Holiday Programming
T7350A1004 Programmable Thermostat - Conventional systems, Heat Pump Systems, 1 Heat / 1 Cool, thermostat + subbase, White Network Communications PDA Serial port Switching Fan: On-Auto, System: Em. Heat-Heat-Off-Cool-Auto T7350B1002 Programmable Thermostat , Conventional systems, Heat Pump Systems, 2 Heat / 2 Cool, thermostat + subbase, White, Network Communications PDA Serial port Optional Remote Temp, Outdoor, Discharge Air Sensor capability Switching Fan: On-Auto, System: Em. Heat-Heat-Off-Cool-Auto T7350D1008 Programmable Thermostat , Conventional systems, Heat Pump Systems, 3 Heat / 3 Cool, thermostat + subbase, White, Network Communications PDA Serial port Optional Remote Temp, Outdoor, Discharge Air, Humidity, and Occupancy Sensor capability Switching Fan: On-Auto, System: Em. Heat-Heat-Off-Cool-Auto